Saturday, March 2, 2013

My new older brother

I have always known that I had an older half brother. I heard the stories quite some time ago. At one time I even tried to find my older brother, but trying to find someone with the little amount of information I had proved to be more difficult than my sleuthing skills could solve. All that changed today.

I didn't find my older brother. He found us. When his parents died they left him the name of his birth mother. He was able to track us down through her name.

Once I had his name I was able to gain quite a bit of information about him very quickly. It didn't hurt that he is successful and this professional connections are spread all over the Internet.

I haven't been this excited in recent memory. To make contact with someone that I never actually thought I would meet is such a wonder. I am at a loss for words. The possibilities are intoxicating and terrifying at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment